Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  More than 30 years in legal practice.
17897874

I was using my bosses ipad to do estimates for jobs. When

I was using my bosses ipad to do estimates for jobs. When i am finished with the estimate i use it to eamil customers proposals. I accidentially looked at a email the pertained to our insurance standing, that company doesnt have valed insurance. I didn't do anything with the information. is this illegal?
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to provide an honest and accurate answer to your question.

No, there is nothing illegal, in and of itself, in reading an email on your bosses Ipad which he has given you permission to use. It is morally wrong, but it is not illegal if it was an accident.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem.

Thank you.

JudgeLaw
Thank you, Bob, for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name - JudgeLaw

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.