Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide employment and discrimination law advice in my own practice.

It would take me forever to explain by typing, but I had 3

Customer Question

It would take me forever to explain by typing, but I had 3 open HR complaints that were never addressed. I have all the emails begging for a transfer and basically no one ever replied. She did make it impossile to do my job. In my face all the time about using FMLA, being out when its approved etc. after talking with my DM he is the one who decided to transfer me to another location that was 24 miles from home There were 2 openng closer to home, one was 12 and one was 14 miles. I currently drive 5 miles. the other employees noticed were uncomfortable. She accused me at 9:30 ithe morning that I was drunk or high. I called HR and talked t them and filed complaint. It was something different every day. we actually agreed not to talk anymore. How does one work in enviroment like that?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and thank you very much for requesting me to assist you further.

In that case focus on her derogatory comments pertaining to your health and to your FMLA status. Those are protected grounds that you could request the appeals board take into consideration for making your voluntary termination not really voluntary but as a last resort because the employer did not end up resolving this first.

Good luck.