TexLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Contracts, Wrongful termination and discrimination

if i a a company working for a company and they give me a company

if i a a company working for a company and they give me a company truck and send me out of state with my personal tools and leve my tuck at ther office in anoyher city do they have to let me take the truck back ther to take my tools and get my truck

Just so I understand what's going on here, you were given a company truck to drive out of state on an assignment. You left your truck and your tools in the parking lot of the office before you left in their truck. Now that you've moved the truck to the worksite, they are telling you that you cannot drive the truck back.

Are they not providing you with any transportation back to the office at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i have my tools in the co truck with me and need to get them back and myself to the office

The only thing legally that governs this would be the contract between you (or your company) and the company.

Does that contract state who is responsible for transportation costs to and from the job site?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont know forsure but i do have a co gass card and they pay my expensas in the form of a daily amount of 100 dollers

OK. And you have contacted the company and said you need to bring your tools back and cannot do it without transportation. What did they say to you in response?

Also, are you self employed or do you have a company that you are working for which is contracted to the company that sent you to the job site?

If so, have you contacted your home office to see what they want you to do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am employed by the co that sentme out of town not contract . and they said they exact words they dont give a rats ass about my tools.

Unbelievable! I bet you are very angry. I'm angry hearing this.

Before I go off on a rant about this, I need to know one more thing. Are you their employee (i.e., you receive a W-2 from them) or are you an independent contract (you receive a 1099 for them).

Also, can you tell me the nature of the work you were performing (I could guess but I don't want to make assumptions).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes full time employ w2 and full binafits and i am an industryal paint forman

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i am a full time employ an resive w2 and im am an industreal paint forman. its crzy i no

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i am a full time empoy with full binifits and i am an industryal paint forman

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

full time employ with w2 and i am an industryal paint forman

Thank you for your response.

The first thing you are going to have to do is bite the bullet and get your stuff home by renting a vehicle and moving it back. You can't immediately force your employer to pay for this through any legal mechanism.

Next, you can either sue your employer for these costs on the grounds of breach of employment agreement, or you can attempt to collect the additional costs by filing an unpaid wage claim with the Texas Workforce Commission. You should recover wages for the time spent in moving your tools back to the office. They are responsible for these charges if they asked you to bring them with you and also transported you out there.

I'm just confused by your employer. What is your understanding of what they want you to do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know its a spite issue its hard for me to understand also you were a big help thankyou