TexLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Contracts, Wrongful termination and discrimination

im the plaintiff and defendants are the state represented by

im the plaintiff and defendants are the state represented by the attorney general, during civil litigation are you allowed to communicate with the defendants and offer any information that would help them with their research and clarify any facts they may questioned.

Thank you for your question.

During civil litigation, if a party is represented by an attorney, then the opposing party may only communicate with the attorney unless granted specific permission by that attorney to communicate with the client.

In this state, the attorney is the attorney general's office. You are free to communicate as much as you want to the attorney general lawyer who is handling the case. That may include offering information or research to them which supports your case and which you believe they should be aware of.

You will need to be careful though, as you need to remember that they are opposed to your case and therefore are not trying to help you. Don't give away your strategy.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating does not cause an additional charge and will not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,