Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years practicing attorney
19958803

In Arizona when you terminate an employee, do you have 3 days

In Arizona when you terminate an employee, do you have 3 days to pay him up in full or can he be paid at the next regular pay period?
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
Under AZ law, the final check must be givein within 3 working days or on the next scheduled payday, whichever occurs first. (AZ Revised Statutes 23-353)
.
http://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/2005/title23/00353.html

.

.

Thanks.

.

Please don't forget to rate my service "OK" or higher. It is only then that I receive credit for my work.

.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” button and I will be happy to continue.

.

I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When you say working days, are them days Monday thru Friday excluding holidays and Weekends?

Yes, working days are considered Mon to Fri excluding weekends and holidays.
.
.
Thanks