TexLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Contracts, Wrongful termination and discrimination

I have someone where I work that i feel is harrassing me. They

I have someone where I work that i feel is harrassing me. They keep going to my bosses and telling him false imformation about different things at work. I have prouf of most of the stuff he tries to say I done, but my boss said I just have to deal with it. This has been an on going thing since I started here. I am the forth manager in one year because they had the same issues I'm having want to know what legal writes I have to stop him from doing this to me or anyone else next time.

Thank you for your question.

Harassment at work by a co-worker is only illegal as to your employer when the harassment constitutes sexual harassment, racial discrimination, religious discrimination, gender discrimination, and/or national origin discrimination.

Does the harassment from your co-worker fall under any of these categories?

I look forward to hearing back from you.