Ask Board Certified Attorney Arcadier You...

Board Certified Attorney Arcadier
Board Certified Attorney Arcadier, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law questions answered. Unpaid Wages, Overtime, Discrimination, Harassment, and many more employment related issues.
63302635

RA EIL

How has activism changed since the advent of the Internet? How has the line blurred between legally allowed activism and illegal behavior?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Board Certified Attorney Arcadier replied 2 years ago.

Board Certified Attorney : Are you looking for a specific word count in the response?
Customer:

Yes

Customer:

I need help on my Sociology Hw

Customer:

Board Certified Attorney : How many words at a minimum must the answer have? It can be answered generally in a few sentences, or an entire book can be written about it.
Customer: 1-2 sentences is fine
Customer: Just make sure to answer both questions
Board Certified Attorney : The internet has permitted activism in real time, and activism through the masses. Traditionally, activism has occurred through the educational systems of the world. The internet has allowed everyone to be an activists and to readily organize and assemble. The internet has also impeded governments from regulating activism under their terms. The internet has permitted the mass sharing of ideas and the joinder of massive participation towards a common cause. The internet facilitates anonymous ideas to be spread without repercussion. The lines of what is legal activism versus illegal activities have also been blurred because of jurisdictional issues. What is legal activism in one place is illegal in another. The internet makes the jurisdiction of the activism blurred and the legal consequences undeterminant due to the internet being multi jurisdictional.
Customer: Thank you
Board Certified Attorney : You are welcome. Please accept answer so I may get credit for my time.
Experience: Employment Law questions answered. Unpaid Wages, Overtime, Discrimination, Harassment, and many more employment related issues.