Ray, Employment lawyer
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
8534270

Which of the following statements about common law arbitration

Which of the following statements about common law arbitration is true?Question 76 options:
1) Common law arbitration is based on a contractual agreement between the parties to arbitrate.
2) Parties in common law arbitration can decide to withdraw from the proceedings before a decision is rendered.
3) Agreements in contracts to submit future disputes to arbitration are unenforceable.
4) All of the statements above about common law arbitration are true.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 4 years ago.

rayanswers :

Thanks for your question and good evening.

rayanswers :

The answer here is 4, All of the statements above about common law arbitration are true.

rayanswers :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for the answer. Leaving a BONUS (tip) & POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you accept is very much appreciated.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.