JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Government and private sector employment law experience
16110456

what happens if you fail a drug test in a pre-employment situation,

what happens if you fail a drug test in a pre-employment situation, are they obligated to share that information with your current employer?

I am an expert at JustAnswer and will be assisting you. Please remember that I receive no credit for assisting you unless you accept my response. You cannot accept when I make an inquiry, rather you can only do so after you have received an answer. I answer questions based on the amount offered and rely on customers to follow through and "accept." Please remember that this is a chat or a dialogue so please reply to me if you have any questions regarding the information I provide.

There is no legal requirement that a potential employer share the results of a preemployment drug screening with any party including your current employer.

Thank you