The Personell Director of the School District I work for released it.
The Mediation terms (in a nut shell) were as follows;
1. I would not institue a law suit against the District.
2. Submission to the Mediation constituted closure of the EEOC Charge.
3. The Mediation did not constitue an admission of violation of the Civil rights Act.
4. There would be no discrimination
or retaliaation as a result of my filing the charge or anything related to it.
5. The agreement constituted a final and complete statement of all parties.
6. The parties agree that the EEOC is authorized to investigate compliance with this agreement and that this agreement may be specifically enforced in court by the EEOC or the parties and may be used as evidence ia a subsequent proceeding in which a breach of this agreement is alleeged.
7. As evidence of a good faith effort to resolve this charge, respondant offers and charging party accepts the proposal of settlement: (The terms contained in Attachment 1 are incorporated by this reference) There are 8 points in Attachment 1;
1. The District would complete its investigation and take approate action.
2. The The district would provide sexual harassment traing including examples of reporting proceedures.
3. That I would bring compliants to RXXXXX XXXXX, if unsatisfied to Beverly Root, if unsatisfied to Joel Aune.
4. When a complaint is recieved the district will acknowledge reciept and provide information about the status of the investigation.
5. No investigative interviews
would occur in the principals office in public view.
6. The district will instruct the investigator to provide witnesses with the reason for the interview, assurance of no retaliation and confidentiality.
7. I would participate in the investigation and provide the investigator the names of the witnesses, provided the witnesses do not object.
8. The district would pay me $10,000 in 4 payments $4000 by 11/30 2009 and $2000 nolater than 9/30 for the next 3 years.
Violation of any part of this agreement included;
Confidentiality and non-disparagement - AAll parties agreed that they will keep all terms of this settlement agreement confidential.
Also includes that if it was necessary for any party to bring an action to enforce the terms the prevailing party was entitled to its attorneys fees, costs and collection thereof.