Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English - Discrimination, Fire/Hire, Non-Compete, etc.

I am NOT an employee, past or present, of any of the businesses

I am NOT an employee, past or present, of any of the businesses that I have come to learn are in violation of Osha's asbestos laws. But, I have learned of it and cannot report it to Osha since I am not an employee. There will probably be many class actionable law suites against these businesses across the US. I would be willing to talk and contract a deal to benefit both of us. XXXXX XXXXX at [email protected]
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Sometimes I'm unable to read your entire question until AFTER I write back to you.

Although it's usually five minutes, sometimes there can be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break. If we are writing late at night, I may have to go to sleep and resume helping you the following morning.

I need the following information before I can answer your question:

Can you please tell me what US state or country is involved in your question? I cannot see it on my screen right now. I may need to research your state-specific law.

What is your legal question? You forgot to ask one!

I'll look forward to hearing from you,

Jane Doe Deer

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I know of violations of Osha's Asbestos Law violations that are not being addressed by Osha, employers and employees are unaware. These businesses are nationwide.

I am in Mesa, Arizona and not a past or present employee of these businesses nor this industry. I am looking for a legal group doing work in asbestos litagation with which I can make an exchange of information for my financial gain.

Thanks for the clarification. There is little I can do for you beyond a Google search ( which you can do without my help.

However, you may want to deal with one or more local AZ attorneys. To find attorneys who may be interested in, or already involved in, this type of litigation, try here:

At Just Answer, we just answer legal (and other) questions. We do not represent anyone.

I'll understand if you do not "accept" this as an answer, but it's the best I can do. Let me know if you would like me to opt out of this question and ask another Expert to take over.

My best,