Thoreau (T-USA)
Thoreau (T-USA), Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
18048122

Is it against the law to fraternize with co workers in the

Is it against the law to fraternize with co workers in the state of Kentucky and can it be used in court even after 4 years of knowledge.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Thoreau (T-USA) replied 3 years ago.

­Please click the green Accept Button so that I will receive credit for my time and effort spent responding to your question.

If you receive an error when clicking Accept, please Reply and let me know.

Thank you for your question.

There are no laws in any US state that prohibit, in blanket fashion, fraternization with coworkers. Many employers have policies prohibiting such fraternization. However, it is not unlawful.

Some states do have laws prohibiting adultery. Kentucky used to have such a law (Ky.Rev.Stat. § 436.070). However, it was unfortunately repealed in 1974.

That said, when a custodial parent isn't properly caring for children, when that parent is shirking parental duties and having the noncustodial parent pick up the slack, etc., the noncustodial parent may wish to seek a custody modification to have the order reflect the circumstances as they are and to modify physical custody to place the children with that parent.

While I can control the quality of an answer, my control over the content of an answer is restrained by the truth. Please do not shoot the messenger. If you need clarification, please feel free to ask using the Reply feature.

Please remember to click the Green Accept Button and leave Positive Feedback so that I will receive credit for my time and effort spent responding to your question. Bonuses are always greatly appreciated. Clicking accept does not close the question and you are still welcome to ask for clarification if necessary.

Sincerely,

T-USA

_____________________________________

Disclaimer: By engaging in this correspondence, you agree to and understand the following:
No attorney-client relationship is formed through this correspondence. The following information is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice/legal services. Correspondence through JustAnswer is visible to the public and is not confidential. T-USA is not familiar with your situation and could not possibly provide legal advice/legal services through JustAnswer. T-USA does not claim to be licensed to practice law in your state. The information provided in this correspondence cannot and should not be relied on for legal purposes.
If you need legal advice/services you should visit a local attorney as soon as possible. You can find a local attorney at
Lawyers.com, Martindale, a Local Lawyer Referral Service, or a Local Legal Clinic (if you cannot afford an attorney).

Thoreau (T-USA), Lawyer
Experience: Attorney