johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Lawyer
Experience:  I've handled a number of employment cases, most but not all in the area of discrimination.
11542150

I HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED FROM WORK BY FORMER EMPLOYERS. I HAD

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED FROM WORK BY FORMER EMPLOYERS. I HAD AN ULTRA RICH GIRLFRIEND 10 YEARS AGO (A VERY PROMINENT DEVELOPER FAMILY) AND WITH THEIR EXTENSIVE CONNECTIONS, I CANNOT FIND WORK ANYWHERE-EVEN AT THE TEMPS OR FAST FOOD. NOW I'M HOMELESS AND ON WELFARE.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  johngibson15219 replied 7 years ago.
If this is actually being caused by what you think it is, you have to relocate. Even if you have to hitchhike. When you get to a new town look for some type of Travelers' Assistance and explain your willingness to work. You'll get back on your feet.

But it may not be what you think it is. It could be that you are overqualified for the jobs that you are applying for or that you need some help in learning how to properly apply for a job. I suggest before relocating that you contact the local unemployment office and explain that you are willing to do any kind of work but are unable to find a job before you relocate.