Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.

I was wrongfully terminated on my job at lowes. I was warn

Customer Question

I was wrongfully terminated on my job at lowes. I was warn before I went to this perticular store that the store manager did not want me there. Once I got into this store I was warn to watch my back by several associates, because the store manager will do anything to get rid of me because I was sent to that store and ruined the store managers plans to promote one of his buddies.Seven weeks later I was terminated, The store Manager and the HR manager pull me into their office and told me that I was terminated becauseI had continued my pattern of behavior from my other store. At the previous store one of the female associates had complaint that she felt unconfortable around me because I had asked her too many personal questions but this perticular associate was a manic depressent, on drugs and in a gang prior to coming to work there.I was a Manager for over four years and my career ended,due to false accusations and jelasousy. I have documetation of dates, names & times of everything.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 years ago.
What is your question?
what state are you in?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Exactly what do you want to know??. Do I have a case to sue this company for wrongfull termination? What can I do about my unemployment appeal??

The employer has discretion to fire you but if you were not fired for cause on your unemployment case require that the employer be forced to show why you were fired and that it had nothing to do with performance.
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience: Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This answer is not good enough. I know all this. What I wanted to know is if I can take legal action for wrongful termination?? If I can collect unemployment? wich I was denied.And can you get in touch with me cell XXX-XXX-XXXX, home XXX-XXX-XXXX. I want to go over everything with you that I have documented. Can you or know a vicious lawyer that can represent me???? Thank you
we cannot take on cases from this site. You can find counsel through www.martindale.com   If you were denied unemployment you have to proceed through the appeal process.    Your termination is not the subject of a wrongful termination action.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am located in Crestview, Florida 32536. Do you have or know of a good lawyer in this area. Pensecola, Fort walton Beach, Destin ??? I am willing to travel as long as I get the best and most vicious lawyer with a outstanding record. Thabk you
You can find local employment counsel through www.martindale.com which contains very highly rated counsel.