Faye Lee
Faye Lee, Lawyer
Experience:  Have 30 years experience in labor/employment law.
1817964

My boss regularly intimidates me at work, and always makes

My boss regularly intimidates me at work, and always makes references to my age, and me being old. She is verbally abusive, and puts me in the dangerous situation of working the entire store at 7-Eleven, by myself, on the overnight shift. What is my legal right or options?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Ft Worth, Texas

Already Tried:
I looked up the corporate website for 7-Eleven, and Southland Corp. I also checked some legal sites, and researched their policy for age discrimination.
Expert:  Faye Lee replied 8 years ago.
Hello, it appears that you maybe experiencing age discrimination by your boss. You could attempt to handle internally first by filing a written complaint with your top executive and or the Human Recources. First that they investigate the age discrimination claim.

Also discuss how this makes you feel, discuss the danger that she places you in and the hostile workplace. Request a resolution. Now if this is not resolved file an EEOC /Human Rights Commission complaint for age discrimination. See www.eeoc.gov