Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I bought this computer because I have been scamed in the

Customer Question

I bought this computer because I have been scamed in the past and need to set up a computer other than my Mac, which I have just had striped clean and want to restart also. I want to include no prior email addresses.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am now trying to set up a new dell computer, and perhaps to set up the Mac tomorrow so I want to use the dell separate from the mac.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Right now with an iPhone, but perhaps I should use two different ways. My mac id has been lost and I thought by setting up everything new on the Mac and a window base system, I can avoid all the problems that I have had. Is this possible.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've gone to mac several times and they could not retrieve my id. I also have gone to geek squad and they cleaned my Mac completely. So I could start new.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I bought a dell t amd e2 and want to set up gmail
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 13 days ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exactly you would like me to do for you? Setup your Gmail account on your new PC?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck