Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

HuiPearl, I forgor my Password for my outlook mail account,

Customer Question

HuiPearl, I forgor my Password ***** my outlook mail account
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: just since yesterday, Ihave been withit internet for 2 days. I also have been going through a terrible cyber attack as well
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: when I entered what I wassure was myn password, it said to go to this site , I believe, to help reset it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I finally was able to get my MacAfee installed, and it picked up 51 intrusion attempts just during that period. I also was in communication with the help desk week before last, and an intruder broke into my ehternetted chat with thwe help desk, so not your everyday hackers, or don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

How do you access your mail?

Online or do u use Outlook client and did you try to reset your password ***** yet?