Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My home page was change to MSN and I want Yahoo which I have

Customer Question

My home page was change to MSN and I want Yahoo which I have always had. Not good with the computer and left my cell at my Daughters. Can't get to my emails. Please get me back to yahoo
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Its a Compaq and #584037-001. What is the operating system?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Go directly to yahoo home page on my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried going in via facebook as suggested but it won't accept my password (which I know is correct) and my cell phone is not here now.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a retired Senior and all I want is to get rid of Bing/MSN and have my Yahoo back. Thanks Pearl
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know what browser are you using? Chrome, firefox, Internet explorer, opera, uc browser?