jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

I heard an old friend had died and his family do not have

Customer Question

I heard an old friend had died and his family do not have funds for burial, etc. and do to cell phone,etc, I can
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I jeard am p;d froemd had died and his familydo not have funds for burial, etc, and because everyone uses cell phones, I have no way of trying to contact them. His name is***** his wife name is***** you can help? I know it an long shot. I am house bound and in my eighties. ***** *****ball,(###) ###-####
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have an old HP desk or table top computer, and a fairly new printer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried getting in touch with Salt Lake Corner. Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow. I search the phone book for people who would know Clegg. I only found one phone no. I spent several hours lisening to it ring and ring. It seem to have no recorder device attatched. Anyway it a dead end. I never got on the facebook thing. It seems more of a waste book thing. (guess I was wrong) Any how it time for me to take my nighttime med. and go to bead. I'm sorry to tie up your valueabllle time. Thanks, Gary
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My e-mail address is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

It seems a technical support person can't help on this. Even if we use social networking sites like Facebook, it will take time to find that family and get contact info. Do you have any idea where his family resides? If so, contact the local churches there and ask the office secretary or priest about the family. They may able to help you to find them.

Regards
Jins