Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Am I not able to speak to someone over the phone? I have had

Customer Question

Am I not able to speak to someone over the phone? I have had three strokes,just came home from hospital 2wks ago.lost some of my memory and can't get into any of my emails.my typing is not good and very slow. If I may speak to someone on the phone,please call me. My name is Cloteria ********** ,my phone number is ***********. Thank you for your support. JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: Gmail JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: Both phone and iPad (tablet) JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Tried password ***** through gmail, but can't receive temporary six digit password ***** I can't access any of my emails JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I just want to gain access to my emails again.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

I'm sending you phone support offer. Should you accept it, I will be able to call you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

okay, I'm here.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Please reply back to me.