Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Recently my partner forgot her passwprd to her phone and had

Customer Question

hi recently my partner forgot her passwprd to her phone and had to reset the phone but now it wont let her sign in to her google account t oaccess her phone what can you do to help
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: we've gone into optuswhere she got the phone and they have told us to talk to google so thats why im here
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone but can access through computor
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well weve just tried logging into her phone using her googleaccount and have tried changing passwords but it just keeps telling us to wait 24 hours which we do and it still isnt working
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
What is the google account id which you are unable to login to and what have you tried so far to retrieve it?