databank876
databank876, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Using and troubleshooting email problems for many years.
53814968

I cannot log into my gmail account to view my email. I never

Customer Question

I cannot log into my gmail account to view my email. I never used it before but I need to get into it and update someone profile for an interview via google hangouts
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I never tried to used my gmail account. It had to be created when I purchased my android.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went into google and asked how to sign into gmail. I put my gmail address in, put in the password ***** they said the account is already used. Yes it is me3,.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't what gmail at all I always used verizon. Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  databank876 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and good evening.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing your Gmail account. In order for you to regain access to your account, even though you have never used it before, you will have to follow Gmail's account recovery process.

To get the process started, please click here and follow the prompts that are provided. Let me know what happens after you have completed the process.