Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can't even get the icon across the page, let alone open.

Customer Question

Can't even get the icon across the page, let alone open. Goggle Chrome disappeared but is now back, but has no sound.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Windows Live Mail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my laptop only., browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Many and everything that I know. TPG couldn't fix it Windows wanted $189, and as I am a widow of 10, and my only income is the pension, could not do it. ALso have had Malware orbit{think that is the name] did a full scan, but it is worse now as prior to the scan, I could open Windows, but not able to send. Now can't even open it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please can you help?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay Duployen replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

would you like for me to connect to your computer and check everything out for you and also test it for malware? Jay

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Never will I go through this company as the computer was not fixed in the 24 hours, and I had to call in a local person, and so disgusted with this company who charge me $55 for a free check up. Just not the way to do business. I stayed up almost all night waiting for a technician, but have up at aroun4 am, and found it the same in the morning. So I am not a fan, but not your fault.. I don't like lies which this company is good at. Thanks for being in touch. It took about 15 minutes to fix.Maree Williams.
Expert:  Jay Duployen replied 6 days ago.

I am very unsure at to what you are talking about, this is not a free service... also I was trying to assist you and have been waiting for 2 days for you to get back to me. Jay

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hi Jay, Not your fault, but your company advertised a $5 to join and a free check up in 10 minutes or 1 hour or definitely within 24 hours, non of this happened. I had to call a local man and it was fixed in 15 minutes. It is false advertising, as I am a widow without funds, and would never have agreed to paying anything more that th $5. What a scam. Get my bank account and then charge me $55 for a service that I did not receive. Fraud is what I call it. It is now in the hands of my bank, and if I were you I would go to an honest company to work with the skills that you have. M.W.
Expert:  Jay Duployen replied 2 days ago.

I am sorry that you feel this way, when signing up you select the level of support that you require and you select the level of support that you require and how much you are willing to pay for assistance, it also shows that the $5 is the deposit.

Please let em re-assure you that this is a genuine site and not a scam, also note that the just answer site is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and have been running for over 14 years with tens of millions of pounds of private investment. You can read more about the website on Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JustAnswer