Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I reset my password? The user name I think you have

Customer Question

How do I reset my password? The user name I think you have for me is***@******.***, which is correct. How can I get my information correct?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have no idea.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have been a customer of adelphia.net which became time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been a customer of adelphia.net and they were bought out by Time Warner. I can still use adelphia.net but now Time Warner has been bought out by Spectrum. I prefer***@******.*** because I have preferred it over time.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The user name I prefer is***@******.***. I would like to blot out the password ***** have for me and give you a new password. Can I do this? What is the user name you have for me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

If you want to reset the password ***** your Roadrunner account, please open up the following link:

https://pt.rr.com/ptEmailValidation.aspx

Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity using the recovery info set for your account, and you will then be able to reset and create a new password ***** your account accordingly.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.