Michael
Michael, Computer Software Consultant
Experience:  Computer Software Consultant
96232434

I had 1 yr of e-mails deleted, can they be recoverd, home on

Customer Question

I had 1 yr of e-mails deleted
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: can they be recoverd
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: home on pc 905 of the time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: let me explain... I let my freind take my galexy 4 tablet she is going out of the country
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: she deleted the ffrom the ttablet at her home
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Are you there?

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Again. I just read your case. I'm sorry about the experience you had. I can just imagine the emotions that you experienced. It would be difficult to guide you without having access to some information that only you can provide. But, I'm going to start by a generic approach that you might have already tried yourself. To be more specific I need to know who your email provider is (Yahoo, Gmail, Live, etc.)?

Nearly all email providers offer a folder called Deleted Items or something similar to that. This folder exist precisely for situations similar to your. When you delte an email it does not get physically deleted until it is either Purged or deleted from the Deleted Items folder.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

So, you do have access to all your deleted email unless (I cover this further below). To retrieve your emails click on your Deleted Items folder and all deleted email appear SINGLE Click on the first email then move your cursor to the last email that was deleted, hold the SHIFT button and click on this last record that you want retrieved. Doing so highlights and selects all your email. Now you can retrieve your email by pressing the Retrieve button and all your email will move back to where they were deleted from.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Now the UNLESS part:

So all your deleted email should be in this folder unless they either were also deleted from the Deleted Items folder or were purged which means she must have pressed the purged button which removes the email permanently and will not be moved to the Deleted folder.

You still might have a chance to retrieve your email by contacting your email provider directly and request your emails to be restored. All email providers create back ups. Give the date that your items were deleted and he might be able to retrieve your deleted email as well. Keep in mind that doing so might take your email system to the exact status in which it was during the last back up and any changes you have made to the email system will be undone.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Otherwise, please Kindly rate me 5 stars when you are done.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

If you are using Gmail, please refer to the following site for emsil restore.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?visit_id=1-636195794162095565-54188617&rd=1