Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Emails sent from friends and family are returned to sender

Customer Question

Hi. Emails sent from friends and family are returned to sender with message 'cannot be delived'. What's wrong?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: My primary is '*****@******.*** com, also use***@******.***. Senders get the same message - undeliverable
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web brower - Google chrome
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Had my computer scanned, but since my phone and talbets also reject mail, problem seems higher up the chain. Talked to mircosoft, which said that thet couldn't help with goole. Talked to service provider - Cableone, none of whom had an ansewr
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This started a couple months afo...
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please post the full error message from within these bounce error that you are getting?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
people sending an email receive a message 'mail is undeliverable'

Yes, but there is a message body to it which gives more details, I would need to see that one. Can you get it somehow?

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.