Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

Need to recover my password, I would like to know what it is

Customer Question

Need to recover my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I would like to know what it is now, I forgot it.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Thru my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: your the first
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password, or something else?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Have you tried anything?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can you please confirm your full email address?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

You need to go to the website of your email provider, and then click on Forgot Password ***** follow the prompts.

If you want a specific procedure, please let me know the name of your email provider (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc).

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====