Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I am unable to finishe my re newable application as need

I am unable to finishe my re newable application as need assistantance on how to send the proof documents to finish application.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Comcast.net
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am just going thrould the qlinkwireless.com
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know how to scan the proof as said I could on an email. so was trying that. I have all the proof documents in my printer just waiting for the assistane on step by step how to get it to the application so it will be done. Been calling for ove 3 days and can't get the help.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the name of the website or service that you are trying to send the proof to?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
myproofsafelinkmail.com
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just need to know how I scan to an email to give the proof of documents they need. I thought you where with the safelink
program. I am not spending no money to get this resovoved.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why can you not tell me how I can transfer the info I have on my printer to my computer to give them???
I have been doing this all day and no one helps me by giving the step by step program.
Can you help or not???
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
why can you not answer me .............do I have to go to my email each time yo get your messages???
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is not a trouble shoot thing. It is a know how to use computer and printer and scan..........
Why do you not answer any of my questions.
Is this a scam????

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

myproofsafelinkmail.com is not a valid website.

Please confirm?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
safelink.com
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry I gave wrong web.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just need to know how to scan from my printer to them.............help
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is the correct one.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want to know how I send things on my printer to download on an application I have pending for them to receive

Ok, what type of printer are you using?

Have you scanned from it before?

If the scanner is not working, you can take a photo of the proof instead, using a digital camera or phone, and attach the image to an email and send it in to***@******.***

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My printer is Cannon MG7720 I have phone I can take pictures but do not understand how I get the pictures off it
to send to the application o finish it. ?????
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have never scan before
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My printer is fairly new think Sept bought it at Staples.

Ok, it will need to be set up first for scanning using the user guide that came with it.

It may be quicker for you to use a phone to take the pictures - you can then email the picture directly from your phone to safelink, or you could connect the phone to the computer and it should show up like an external memory device when it is unlocked.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay I am just got to quite for today as not thinking very well now. So it does need to be programed to scan.
Thanks for that info..........
I later ill think about the phone way.
So going to say goodby........... thanks for help. Sorry my patiensence is gone...........

You are welcome :)
Have a good day!
Pete.