Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I neeito get back into my dads old emails, I set up by

Customer Question

I neeito get back into my dads old emails, I set up by mistake a new one through Charter.net which we dont need
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no he doesnt use this alot
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My dad has charter.net account and a gmail account. I tried signing into his charter account which was wrong but anyway ATT said they sent an email to his gmail account. In trying to sign into his gmail account another gmail account got set up with charter and I can't get rid of that one to get back into his old gmail account which has over a thousand emails in it and thats the one I need to get into. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please help me I was told to contact you through Google
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back with that information. As long as you still know the password ***** the Gmail account that you wish to access, you can still access it following these steps:

1. In your browser, go to http://gmail.com
  2. When you are redirected to the wrong gmail, click on the icon at the top, usually your avatar, or the initials on your name
  3. Then click Sign Out
  4. After signing out, you shall get the login screen
  5. If the wrong Gmail is already listed there waiting for the password, please click on the link at the bottom saying Sign in with a different account
  6. Enter the CORRECT gmail email address and then enter the password
  7. Then sign in

You shall be able to sign in to the correct Gmail account this time. If you need further assistance, just reply to me any time here so that I can continue to help you.

Please rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess