Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I would like to buy K-Y products on line I do not have Gmail

Customer Question

I would like to buy K-Y products on line I do not have Gmail I use Google and I forgot my passwordbuy products on line , I forgot my password
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I do not use Gmail, this is the first time I have ever heard about it
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I only have a email address and I use my computer to search web
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None , I do not even know what Gmail is
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need help tp make a purchase
Category: Email
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have never used Gmail and I do not want to be a member of just answer this was a mistake . Please to not charge my acvcount.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please cancel my membership to just answer I got here by mistake and can not get of you stupid line
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not want to join this organization, you have left me no way out of here . Please do noit charge me for join this account by accident
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I see you have charged me 42 dollars this is not what I wanted when I got on the computer. You left me no instruction on how to get off your web-site I believe this is a bad company and do not want to be a member cancel my membership completely. This is fraud on your account
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am trapped in your web site , I am not a satisfied customer , do not make me a member of Just Answer, this is not what I want. Cancel and get me off your web-site. I think you are a sham organization
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do not charge my credit card a monthly fee, I am telling you I do not want to use your services at all. I would like you to cancel any thing regarding me. To continue to make charges on my credit card is credit card abuse
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not want anything from the company except to get out of here
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.