Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My Emails were accidently deleted in Gmail. They were then

My Emails were accidently deleted in Gmail. They were then deleted from trash. How can I retrieve them
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It happened yesterday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my Imac, However the Emails are missing from my Iphone and tablet also
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there and welcome

In this situation, you need to fill in this recovery form asap.

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?visit_id=1-636195582642297124-54188617&rd=1

Fill this in, and allow 48 hours for the emails to be returned to your account

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I followed Richard's recommendations and repeated 5 times. To date no response from Google

Ok, the emails then were not on the server anymore, else they would have recovered these for you. I am really sorry but if the emails were not returned, then it will not be possible to retrieve these as they were also deleted from the server.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you