Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My iphone has a notification for ActivationRequired. It

Customer Question

My iphone has a notification for ActivationRequired. It allows me to get to the password ***** when double clicking on the message but does not recognize the number password. Meaning the voice will say the number but it will not type in the password *****
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I tried to reset all the settings with ATT this evening and also turn it off and back on. We also tried to reset by holding the home button and the wake/sleep button at the same time. Nothing has worked so far to bring it back.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: It varies but I have accessed by the phone before.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Again tried to reset with the ATT agent by turning it off and on. Also by pressing the home and wake/sleep button at the same time to reset.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Email
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me more about your issues? Are you having trouble with your iPhone? Or are you having trouble accessing your email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE THE IPHONE WILL NOT WOK AT ALL!!! THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU IS THE ONLY OPTIONS I HAVE IN THE PHONE!!!!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues. So this is an issue with your iPhone, not with your email. Can you please tell me what happens when you turn on your iPhone? Are you no longer able to use the phone?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I HAVE ALREADY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS WITH ATT TO TRY TO FIX THIS. THEY ARE UNABLE TO DO SO. I HAVE CONTACTED APPLE AND THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. IF YOU CANNOT GIVE ME A QUICK RESPONSE ON THIS I AM AFRAID I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS TONIGHT!!!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Can you please tell me what happens when you turn on your iPhone? Are you no longer able to use the phone?