flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I paid my subscription for Office 365 on Dec. 19 2016 & that

Customer Question

Hi. I paid my subscription for Office 365 on Dec. 19 2016 & that has been confirmed to me by 'the bank'. Why am I getting pop up messages to tell me that my subscription is due as it has expired? If I tell it to 'go away' it lets me continue working & saving my work. I do not wish to pay again.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? The Email Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: I do not wish to pay for someone, for what is not my fault, to get all technical on me as I will not understand or be able to keep up with them. My provider is Telstra Bigpond & the banking service is provided by People's Choice Credit Union. My email address is,***@******.***. Thank you, ***** *****
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a browser, I guess.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: What troubleshooting? I have NO idea when something stops working, so do I.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

it probably has to do with whether you are logged into the microsoft account that is connected with the purchase

when you get the message if it gives you a link to push to purchase it

push the link and it will require that you sign in

dont purchase it again. But sign in with the id that you used to make the purchase and that might get rid of the popup.

other ways to do it but that might be the simplest

if it doesnt work just get back to me and we can work on going about it the other direction by signing in first and checking your subscription status.