Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot gain access to my email by using the password that

Customer Question

I cannot gain access to my email by using the password ***** I setup for my account
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: by using the address 1955jamesjohnson and the password *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it asked me to use my phone # and it still would not accept it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Sorry to hear about your Email problems. With free email services such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, ETC..., you need to have an alternative email, or cell phone tied to the account, OR know your security questions. Without the above, the account can not be recovered. This is for security reasons since people keep sensitive data in their email.