flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I get it through OUtlook and have not had received any

Customer Question

I get it through OUtlook and have not had received any messages since
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: \Since December 28 I was transferring to an assistant living facility after notifing 'Verizon initially of the stoppage.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: d
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: through Outlook on my laptop.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been able to send messages but not receive any including test messages to myself. A previous Verizon tech agent set me up with a new number in an attempt to fix the loss of reception capacity.//,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////nod
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

what you want to do is go to

file / account settings / account settings

you will get a window showing your accounts under the email tab

select the account that is not receiving emails

click the remove button on top

then click the add button

and put the account back in

you will need to know at least the email address and password

If you know the website where you can get those email messages from the provider it is a good idea to go there first and make sure that you can receive email there using the password ***** you have. If you can't get them there outlook will not be able to get them either and that would indicate a problem with either your password ***** the account itself.