Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have in my address book troll476 says it isnt there when i

Customer Question

i have in my address book troll476 says it isnt there when i send an attachment could it have been deleted
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser and phone but i have sent attachemnts to the address for years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: anything says nointernet connection also i have internet
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ?>
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Yes, the troll476 address in your Address Book may be no longer existent. That email may have been closed.

Or do you mean, the entry in your Address Book seems not to come up at all? as opposed to the address when email is sent to it not being there... ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I used this address previously to mail newsletters now it says it cannot use troll476 it seems it wont connect to send anything it did last month. Undeliverable
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I cant afford 39$more

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

I could try from my own email, and see if that address is undeliverable, but I'd rather not.

It could have changed, or been removed (e.g. for violation of Terms Of Service, e.g. if it was sending a lot of emails at once, i.e. spamming type behavior, etc. etc.)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it did ssy something about violation
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think it no longer experience exists i

Right. Are you the manager of the troll476 account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

If you cannot log into it any more, to manage it, then it's gone for sure. That's one way of making sure, and finding out, at your leisure and convenience of course.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you

If you think I have completely answered your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would best express appreciation of the work I have done on getting you the right answer efficiently.

Thanks!