Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

How do I change the Apple ID on my I pad and iPhone 7. Right

Customer Question

How do I change the Apple ID on my I pad and iPhone 7. Right now they are linked to a former girlfriend and she is trying to hack my accounts using the id***@******.*** to get in. I want to make a new id.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I just talked to Verizon and they said to go to the Apple Store, but would rather do it myself if possible
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I pad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None yet. Every time I call someone, the call shows up on our shared phone as a recent call, and Verizon said it is because the email address is the same on all devices.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to make a new email address that she can't access on my new phone and ipad
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device. If you see the option to sign in, you can change your Apple ID now.

Scroll down and tap Sign Out.

Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.

Tap your Apple ID. If you see the option to Sign In, you can change your Apple ID now.

Tap Sign Out.

You can create a new Apple ID here: https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.