James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am on my sisters computer and I don't remember my password

Customer Question

I am on my sisters computer and I don't remember my password ***** yahoo mail because it's an auto fill for me on mine. I know it's some version of venus 1962. Sometimes I have it as all caps on different websites and such.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: She just brought it over for me today and it's only when I'm using this computer that is not mine.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I believe everthing because I got to the point where there was a pretty obvious message saying something like we are unable to help you access your account
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I just need to know my version of my regular password ***** I use on many different accounts and such but it's an auto fill for me on my computer for signing in to my yahoo mail....I have tried many different versions of ie
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your Yahoo email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Also, is your OLD computer (where the password ***** ***** auto-fill) is still working?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess