Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Someone is trying to access my email account. I shows that

Customer Question

Someone is trying to access my email account. I shows that on December 5, 2016 and October 2016, can you provide the exact location and the IP Address
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my labtop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am receiving email notification of someone in the Suitland, Maryland area and I have an ideal who it may be. Can you provide the IP Address and location for December 5, 2016
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, it may solve a case
Category: Email
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't want a $57.00 subscription. I only want an ANSWER, do not charge my credit card for $57.00, it was five dollar charge. I don't have time to be paying for an answer. I need help for my account. Again do not charge my account. It directed me for a
$5.00 FEE according to Pearl Wilson. I need the information requested without a fee
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
do not send me a text, please send me email..i believe this is how they got my email address. You maybe understand it, but it is an on-going case.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you may not understand..correction
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issue. I want to tell you that you are contacting us here at JustAnswer and this is a pay for answer site. I believe you have paid a deposit of 57 but we guarantee our service and you can always get a refund if you want to not continue with the question or if you are not satisfied.

Now, regarding the problem, you mentioned that it "showed" December 5 and October 2016, where did you get this information? Did you receive an email from someone on these dates and you want to locate the IP address of the sender?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess