James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Account in late December. I either didn't write it down or

Customer Question

account in late December. I either didn't write it down or totally didn't realize I made it. I tried again today and now am completely confused. I have an iPhone 6. Sorry but I wouldn't have made an account if I had not purchased a Amazon Alexa and it says you need one. Help me please.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no, not yet.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: both iphone and macbook.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I didn't realize I had already set up an account when I tried again today and was told there was one. So I am at a complete loss. I already have two accounts that come into both phone and computer.
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: tell you what?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I'm 75 years old and totally confused. I have apparently set up a google account in late dec. and tried again today. don't know how to find the first account or if it is on my iPhone. Need desperate help.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. So this is regarding a "Google" account or a Gmail. Can you please tell me the @gmail.com email address that you want to retrieve access to?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess