jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

I am trying to set up my uber account but it saying my

Customer Question

I am trying to set up my uber account but it saying my number is ***** ready in usa
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No my number is(###) ###-####JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Table and myiphone 4
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Myiphone 4 won't let me get uber so ism trying on my tablet
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

At Uber, they take security seriously, therefore they recommend that customers associate only one mobile number to their account. All Uber accounts must have an email address and verified mobile number associated with the account in order to request a ride.

If you are unable to sign up for a new account because your number is ***** registered, please go to https://help.uber.com/h/e95d29e1-596a-44a1-be50-ccf6c40fe171 and fill the details and submit the form. Uber will contact you back and will help you to resolve the issue.

Regards

Jins