Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

In the last week, one website I go to on Firefox does not

Customer Question

In the last week, one website I go to on Firefox does not let me log in. Another website (a bank) takes me one minute for each action but at least I get there. This is on my iMac computer.
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: Yet when I use my iPad I have no trouble at all. Why could this be?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Perhaps I have the wrong site now. I amtalking about logging on to 2 of my usua; websites.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just changing from my iMac to my IPad
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins