Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Nothing is wrong with my current gmail. I want to keep it

Customer Question

Nothing is wrong with my current gmail. I want to keep it but I just want to add another gmail account for my blog that is going to be launched at the end of this month. How do I keep my current address and add another?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I have had no issue. I just started to create a new account and wanted to make sure that I will not lose my current account when I add another.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser on my laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried anything. I just want to know how to do it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 18 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can create a new gmail account, and it will not affect your current gmail account. Please try the following steps:

STEP 1:

- If you use your gmail email at the Google.com or Gmail.com website, then when you are in your gmail, click on the big letter icon (or the photo icon or the email address) at the upper right corner, then click on the option Sign out.

, Next, if the option Sign in with a different account or to Add account is showing, then click on it.

STEP 2:

- Then click on the option Create an account at the gmail.com website, and follow the instructions there in order to create a new google / gmail account.

- Note: You can always use the STEP 1 above in order to switch / access any gmail email account of yours any time.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,