Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have Panda on my laptop, but I cannot remember the

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** have Panda on my laptop, but I cannot remember the password. Can you help me?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have never reset it.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: By phone and tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The computer has experienced some sort of virus or malware, etc. it is being repaired; however, to complete the process and find the origination of the culprit, I need that password.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of at the moment.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Your Panda password, if it is the password ***** the Panda console on your computer, cannot be recovered. You will have to, in that case, uninstall the Panda software, then reinstall it (which will make an opportunity to set a new password ***** the Panda software console.)

If it were the password ***** an online Panda account, that would be different. If that's the case, please let me know, and I will advise you further.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I purchased Panda online and downloaded it. So, all I have to do is uninstall it?

Yes, you have to uninstall it, and then reinstall it again, in order to get back the password ***** your computer for the Panda software. There is no other way to get password ***** back, for your Panda software on your computer, once it has been forgotten.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just talked to the technician who is fixing my computer. He has already uninstalled Panda. The issue now is to reinstall it and I would have to be there to do it. I am out of town and will not be back until Monday.

That's OK. You can return to this case at any time, by going to

http://www.justanswer.com/email/a4vu5-panda-laptop-cannot-remember.html