James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

The initial question was 'Do you want google to remember

Customer Question

The initial question was 'Do you want google to remember your password.? I clicked the wrong answer.
Would you please change my password ***** from 'remember it' to 'NO' OR 'NEVER' so it is invisible.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 17 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 16 days ago.