Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm having trouble using my password for Yahoo; Because I

Customer Question

I'm having trouble using my password ***** Yahoo; Because I have a land line
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: phone, I can't receive a new password ***** is sent by cell phone only.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Yahoo, but there are problems with it having been hacked and I can't reset a password ***** by cell phone from them either.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I got an address for ATT, but that is not accepted as an alternate address to which Yahoo will send me a viable password, either.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to receive a viable password ***** Yahoo, if possible, by email. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim, and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Do you have an alternative email address that is valid, or a valid Cell # tied to your yahoo account?