Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

CHANGE COMPUTERS AND NEED HELP TO GET ONLINE WITH EATEL,

Customer Question

cHANGE COMPUTERS AND NEED HELP TO GET ONLINE WITH EATEL
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell Windows 10
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser but it has been month's since we were online with eatel becasuse of the old computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to sign in with what I remember were the username and password ***** it seems one of them is wrong
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Usually, the issue is your password ***** wrong.

Click here: https://ebill.eatel.com/SelfServe/action/gotoPasswordRecovery

Follow the prompts to reset your password. If you cannot reset the password ***** then please call 1-***-***-**** to have Eatel reset it over the phone for you.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.