Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have Uber app on my mobile; cannot seem to access

Customer Question

I have Uber app on my mobile; cannot seem to access scheduled rides area on current app. Pls help. can call me at ***-9*7-3**9. Thx. JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: Outlook JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: typically via laptop or mobile and it is all synced with each other. My Uber app would work perfectly but only for an immediate call response. I need to book a trip and it appears that I do not have the viusals that you have in your email promo for 'schedule a ride'. JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: What troubleshooting can I try? Is it an outdated app? Should it have been brought upo to date when you announced 'schedule a ride' option? JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No thx.

Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 5 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Can you give me the make and model of the phone please?