James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have forgot my password and no matter what I do I can

Customer Question

I have forgot my***@******.*** password ***** no matter what I do I can never get back on. I have the accounts for year and at 72 i do not remember the password
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: just on the computer would like to talk to someone by phone.computers and I really do not like each other
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my pc
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything they tell me to do. they try to send me a code but I have another account and then when I get the code it is to late. I just want a phone call at(###) ###-#### I am really not good with computers. my late wife did all that
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just help I have people from Louisiana that can not get in touch and I know these for65 years
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  derrickonline replied 1 month ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. Does your cell phone number end in xxx-xxx-xx55?