James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I know my password but can't sign in because reset password.

Customer Question

Hello, I know my password ***** can't sign in because reset password. My address email is***@******.***.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Last night, but someone is using to look for my account. I haven't username. I have my password *****
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My iPhone through safari, google app and internet explorer app. I read "
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been tried reset password ***** can't sign in. I need check on my inbox by outlook.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please yes I want the email expert to know before. Look like block on my address email is***@******.***. I don't want lose to my address email and contact address email and inbox. But recover outlook my account
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What exactly happens when you enter your hotmail email address and your email password ***** sign in? What's the error or message?

Do you have a cell phone number ending with the two digits 20? If yes, what's the last 4 digits of it?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, please let me know if you still need assistance with this?